Today we are going to talk about a subject that’s a little bit less fun than the regular topics that we’ve talked about before.
You might be dating this girl and you feel like she is kind of drifting away and you are not really sure if you are picking up on these signs in the right way. Hearing them can just be comforting to know that you are not actually crazy but there is actually something going on and here are some facts that give a clue that a girl is actually drifting away from you because she’s in love with someone else.
6. She shies away from physical you. If your girlfriend suddenly develops a tendency of shying away from touching physical you or the physical closeness isn’t there anymore, let’s say if you touch her and you feel she’s moving away from you a little bit, you know why this is so? She is feeling guilty about this. This girl knows that what she’s doing is not right and because of this feeling of guilt, she wants to keep a distance with you, so she doesn’t feel too bad about it.
So, when you touch her, and she shies away from you, that means that she actually feels bad and wants to not to be intimate with you because she’s another option.
5. She starts ignoring you. This can be through text. She doesn’t reply to your messages, she doesn’t really reply to you trying to make plans with her and she doesn’t really answer your questions fully. This habit of her starting to ignore you can be a sign she’s actually pulling away from you.
4. She stops taking initiative towards you. If a girl is actually in love with someone else and she feels bad about this, she will 100% stop taking initiative towards you. When you say like let’s hang out she’s like fine. She will show up and stuff like that but she will not be the one to text you and be like what are you doing today? I want us to hang out because she knows she’s wrong. If your girlfriend doesn’t take initiative towards you anymore just know that something isn’t right.
3. She starts to be really busy. She comes up with a lot of excuses when you ask her out or what she’s up to. She starts to be really busy and vague about the plans that she has. She’s like well I’m busy so I can’t. I have school, or I have to work or I have this project that I have to work on or oh, I’m hanging out with friends. If you can relate your relationship to these types of answers just know that your girlfriend is trying to avoid you.
2. She will stop spending money on you. You are not a priority anymore. She will stop paying for things for you, she will stop getting you gifts or initiating a date and paying for the date because she doesn’t want to spend any more money on you.
As a contrast to this, she might also not be accepting any money from you anymore either or any gifts so, because she feels guilty about what she’s doing, and she knows that she’s not in love with you anymore but with someone else.
Your kindness is more than she can accept so, if you offer her something and you can tell that she’s having a really hard time accepting your gifts, that might be a good sign that she actually has a guilty conscience.
1. You are not a topic of discussion anymore. What your girlfriend tells other people about you really matters. Does she still talk to other people about you or are you not a topic of discussion anymore? And how does she call you when with other people? “My boyfriend or mine” Whatever she does say to other people when she talks about you means a lot when it comes to relationships. This is something you might be able to ask her friends.