10. The initial room scan. There is a lot of things women will do if they don’t feel like talking, they will cross their arms, they will look at their phones and most of all, they won’t care who is around them including you which means if you catch a woman learning who is nearby by scanning across the room, that might be the first sign that she is open to being approached.
9. She advertises vulnerability. Whether it is intentional or unintentional, when a woman really wants to flirt, one of the first things she will do is show that she trusts you and what better way than to show you her neck? It sounds crazy, but the truth is exposing her neck to guys she’s interested in is biologically hardwired into her body language.
8. She sets up the interception. Because there just aren’t that many ways she can make it any easier for you. If a girl really wants to make sure that you don’t leave without talking. One thing she will do is hover close by so, that there is no way for you to miss her. Basically, she sets a trap and guarantees you talk. Which means, if you miss it there may not be another change like that one for you to come say hi.
7. Wen you look, she preens. Preening is when a girl touches herself up to make herself more attractive. And when there is chemistry in the air, it’s something that almost every girl does automatically. So, if it seems like every time you look at her she fixes her hair, adjusts her clothes, or even does something like clean her glasses, it might be because she can’t help but love the idea of you taking a look at her.
6. Hair playing. While it may not be a guarantee for all women, it might be because she is feeling a little self-conscious and nervous about you seeing her. In fact some women get so flustered that they even go as far as to put it up a bun or ponytail without even thinking about it.
5 Exposed wrists. While it may sound surprising and can definitely be hard to catch, if you notice that you keep seeing her wrists facing your direction, that just might be a little bit biology at work and a classic sign that she wants to talk. Because just like a woman might put her neck on display for a guy she wants to talk to. Displaying her wrists is another way women may subconsciously invite attention from guys and it is something that most guys instinctively respond to.
4.Not-so-hidden smile. One of the ways they will use to get you to come say Hi. So, if it seems like she can’t quite seem to contain her smile after looking at you, that’s probably because she know you are looking and wants to invite a fun, flirtation filled conversation. Now one thing to remember here, is that eye contact is important because without it, you may find out real quick that her smile actually wasn’t meant for you.
3. The last ditch look about. When a girl senses the clock is ticking and she may be losing her chance to talk to you, one last thing she will do is what is known as “The Look About.” As one of the more desperate methods a woman might employ. The look about involves a woman randomly walking up in front of a guy, stopping and appearing confused. Almost as if she is looking for something but can’t quite find it. Weird but effective. So, if you see a woman randomly looking for something directly in front of you the thing she is searching for is probably your attention.
2. Vocal proximity broadcasting. Like sending out signals into space to see who picks up on them, vocal proximity broadcasting is when a woman says something loud that only you could pick up. In practice proximity broadcasting is the vocal equivalent to the look about and is one of the more desperate and bizarre things a girl might do to get a guy to talk to her.
So, if you hear a woman say something that only you could possibly hear, she may be making an attempt to lure you into a conversation.
1. Confirmation level eye contact. Whether it is because some guys are creepy about eye contact or because it is just that easy for women to give off the wrong impression, girls actually spend a lot of time deliberately avoiding eye contact with guys. Which means if you find a girl staring at you and smiling for 2 – 3 seconds, you can pretty much guaranty that your approach is clear for take off.
The Number 1 Sign She Doesn’t Want To Talk.
On Guard! If an approach from you is the last thing a girl wants, she will tell you to get lost before you even try by literally guarding herself with something. She may stand behind a friend or a piece of furniture or she may just fold her arms. But if you notice her physically putting something between you and her, that should tell you that , that moment is not the time to approach.